- Waterhog™ Premier has a ridged construction that effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture below shoe level.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life.
- Premium tri-denier polypropylene fibre system allows fabric to dry quickly while preventing fading and rotting.
- 50% heavier than Waterhog™ Classic.
- Anti-static rating averaging 1.2KV with a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the AATCC.
Uses: Entrance areas
Compound: Yarn: Solution-dyed polypropylene, Backing: SBR Rubber
Durometer: 55 per ASTM D2240
Edges: Safety bevelled on all four sides
Flammability: "A" Rating of DOC FF1-70
Warranty: 3 years
Colour: Indigo, Southern Pine, Black Smoke, Grey Ash
Please advise if the matting is for a recess. All recess matting will be supplied OVERSIZED to enable you to cut into the existing frame.
Features & Benefits
A: Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture beneath shoe level.
B: Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, maintaining high performance extending product life.
C: Premium polypropylene allows fabric to dry quickly and prevents fading and rotting. Mats can easily be vacuumed or hosed out.
D: Special gripper rubber backing minimises movement on carpets or hard surfaces.
E: Exclusive "water dam" allows Waterhog™ Premier to trap dirt and water so they stay in the mat and off your floor - minimising slip hazards and floor damage around the perimeter of the mat.
Note: Colours subject to change from dye lot to dye lot.