- Meet the original Waterhog™. Tough, long-lasting and proven for Australian conditions. Ideal for all weather and high traffic.
- No other mat in the industry traps water and dirt so effectively.
- Rubber reinforced face nubs and it's "waffle" design provides a crush-proof scraping action.
- The raised-rubber water-dam traps dirt and absorbs water keeping it off carpets, tiles and floors.
- Waterhog Classic is ideal for most applications inside or out.
- The unique design and style makes it revolutionary!
- Waterhog™ Classic is anti-static, maximum average voltage of 1.6KV. Safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
Uses: Entrance areas
Compound: Yarn: Solution-dyed polypropylene, Backing: SBR Rubber
Durometer: 55 per ASTM D2240
Edges: Safety bevelled on all four sides
Flammability: "A" Rating of DOC FF1-70
Warranty: 3 years
Colour: Bluestone, Charcoal, Dark Brown, Evergreen, Red/Black
Please advise if the matting is for a recess. All recess matting will be supplied OVERSIZED to enable you to cut into the existing frame.
Features & Benefits
A: Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture.
B: Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending product life.
C: Anti-static 100% premium polypropylene. Fabric dries quickly; won’t fade or rot. Can easily be vacuumed or hosed out.
D: Special Tri-Grip™ cleated rubber backing minimises movement in most carpets and improves traction on hard surfaces.
E: Exclusive "water dam" allows Waterhog™ Classic mat to hold up to 6.7 litres per square metre, water and dirt stay in the mat. (Some styles available without dam for outside use, so water can drain easily.
Note: Colours subject to change from dye lot to dye lot.