Powered by business intelligence technology known as Graphical Performance Series® (GPS), Infor VISUAL Business Intelligence (VBI) offers pre-packaged views, as well as in-depth customizable management views and reports that allow users to analyze key performance metrics.
VBI’s powerful reporting tools provide clear answers about what is happening with revenue or operating costs and, more importantly, high-light the factors that reveal why situations occur.
This allows managers to make more strategic and profitable business decisions.
By deploying VBI across their enterprise, companies can take advantage of complete OLAP (On-Line Analytical Processing), graphing, and reporting functionality.
By manipulating and viewing shared multidimensional information, users can pool information in VBI from across Infor VISUAL Enterprise and other in-house applications.
VBI also collects metrics about multisite operations and worldwide sales statistics and combines this data into a single view.
With improved access to critical information, and by avoiding the time and cost associated with creating and distributing reports, companies can save money and focus on continuous improvement. VBI integrates with Microsoft® Excel.
- Perform in-depth business data analysis using query and reporting tools that integrate with Infor VISUAL Enterprise.
- Collect metrics about multi-site operations and worldwide sales statistics and combine this data into a single Information View.
- Create custom reports that include exception highlighting, calculated fields, rankings, and other features.
- Choose the option of eDeployment; VBI’sWeb Client offers full OLAP, graphing, and reporting functionality, which users can access via a network, the Web, or e-mail.
- Access key performance indicators and scorecards and drill down to specific information using an executive dashboard (Excel-based graphical display). VBI will automatically send e-mail alerts to notify personnel when the indicators exceed a defined threshold.
- Receive clear answers as to what is happening with revenue or operating costs and understand the factors that reveal why situations occur; get a clear, comprehensive view of your business performance.
- Make more strategic and profitable business decisions with accurate data available at the click of a mouse.
- Eliminate the time and cost associated with creating and distributing reports; save money and focus on continuous improvement.