Infor VISUAL Enterprise allows you to easily coordinate material purchases by providing online decision support that simplifies record keeping. It helps you maintain control of inventory to enhance your company’s cash flow and shorten delivery times. Infor VISUAL Enterprise handles all types of purchases, including
inventoried items, supply items, outside service operations pertaining to a manufacturing order, and subcontracted items that require components being sent to the vendor. Drop shipments can include specific locations other than the primary ship-to address, such as various warehouses or customer locations. Infor VISUAL Enterprise’s purchasing module provides standard form reports such as purchase orders, acknowledgments, and order lists for purchasing personnel, as well as analytical accounts payable-related reports, including purchase order lists and accrual reports.
- Enter purchase orders, order receipts, and returns in real-time and let Infor VISUAL automatically calculate the adjustments to POs.
- Purchase materials directly to a job without having to assign internal part numbers.
- Link a PO line item to a specific job requiring that item.
- Issue materials to a work order when you receive items purchased directly to a job.
- Specify multiple parts and delivery dates on purchase orders, approved vendor lists for each part, and include the vendor’s and/or manufacturer’s part number for cross-referencing.
- Generate vendor RFQs (Request for Quote).
- Generate vendor purchase requisitions.
- Use standard reports to review all requirements not covered by purchasing; compare on-hand, on-order, and allocated levels at a glance; and view suggested purchase dates by part, product, or commodity.
- Book purchase accruals based on goods received from the vendor automatically.
- Maintain Blanket Purchase Orders, supporting multiple delivery schedules and shipping addresses.