The Cost Accounting features within Infor VISUAL Enterprise support both actual costing and standard costing, providing you with the flexibility to choose the method that works best for you. Infor VISUAL Enterprise captures costs as changes occur, ensuring up-to-date and accurate costing. You can also link purchases directly to existing work orders through the Purchasing or Manufacturing module, earmarking costs specific to the appropriate job.
Additionally, you can link work orders to specific customer orders, which allows you to know the true margin earned for each customer order. Infor VISUAL automatically charges work order costs for customer orders to the Cost of Goods Sold upon shipment to the customer.
- Automatically update stockroom and WIP inventory records in real-time.
- Link POs to work orders to capturecosts for a job.
- Link work orders to customer orders tomeasure true margins.
- Calculate actual costs for a one-timeor limited run production without having to add part numbers.
- Directly charge jobs for expense items not listed on a PO.
- Create and post manufacturing journalsto the General Ledger quickly and easily.