Most ERP software solutions on the market today fall short of addressing the unique business requirements of complex manufacturers and those who develop highly engineered products. Cincom’s ERP solutions encompass all others, and expand to include today’s more comprehensive business requirements, including lean strategies, demand-driven manufacturing, quality management and support for contract and project-based manufacturing organizations.
Cincom Control manages all aspects of a medium to large enterprise – from financials, production planning, shop floor control, factory modelling, inventory management, project management and quality management, through to business intelligence, marketing and sales, warranty, repairs and customer service, sales and product configuration, procurement and supply chain and more. Control helps you conform to increasingly stringent quality standards, deliver on schedule despite shrinking lead times and reduce costs.
Control supports global enterprises by offering distributed multi-site implementation options, multiple currencies and multiple languages. Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) capabilities mean that Control can talk to other applications within your enterprise and with those of customers and suppliers – easily and quickly.
- Streamline operations by automating or eliminating non-value-added processes with Business Process Automation and Optimisation capabilities (BPA, BPO)
- Slash times to quote and configure complex products, reduce re-work and increase win rates with rules-based configuration
- Become more agile with Demand Driven Flow Manufacturing
Differentiating Features of ERP for Mid-Large Enterprises:
- Particularly suited to enterprises with complex products or processes
- The people that live and breath the software are the people that install it – no expensive third party consultants
- Industry best practice in quote-to-order management for highly customised or complex products and services deployable across multiple sales channels.