Ames Direct also specialises in manufacturing other polyurethane, silicone, rubber, metal, metal-torubber bonding and engineered plastic components to your requirements.
Whatever your need, as a new design or a replacement for a hard-to-find spare part, we can provide options that suit. We have effectively provided many solutions for imported items.
From a one-off to thousands
We understand that there are times when you only require one item. And yet, it is sometimes repeated production runs of thousands that need to be dependably manufactured time after time, with the same consistent quality result. We cover all scales of quantity, utilising our broad range of manufacturing methods to ensure your project is completed in the most time and cost effective way. Our resources include:
- Prototyping – and short run ability;
- Tooling – Where a particular shape or form calls for tooling, we can design in-house;
- Moulding - Whether it is a complex Silicone mould, or a multi-cavity polyurethane production mould;
- Injection Moulding – For thousands can injection mould in most plastics, polyurethane and silicone;
- Custom casting of tube and rod for further machining.