The Single Person Aerial Work Platform is an ideal portable device for many applications where access to height is required.
The platform is perfect for replacing light bulbs on high ceilings, for cleaning or painting hard to reach walls and ceilings, and for installations of signage, posters etc.
Due to the light weight of the aerial platform, it is ideal for use on low capacity flooring such as basketball courts, churches, gymnasiums, stages etc, but also suitable for smooth and level concrete floors.
The platform has four wheels, two fixed and two swivelling, which enables it to be easily positioned manually by the operator.
When ready for moving (when the stabilizer bars are retracted), the width of the unit allows easy transport through narrow doorways and tight access areas.
The work platform is safely raised and lowered using hydraulics, powered by a 12 volt DC battery, which is able to be charged (using the on-board charger) by any standard AC 220-250V 50Hz power outlet.
Features of Single Person Aerial Work Platform Include:
- Main mast made from light-weight, but strong, aluminium alloy
- Stabiliser bars which retract back into the body of the platform to aid manoeuvrability
- Safety lock-out sensors on each stabiliser bar to prevent raising and lowering unless fully extended
- Compliant with Australian Standards AS2550.1, AS2550.10 & AS1418.10
- On-board battery charger
- For great clearance prices on single or double aerial platforms contact Millsom's on 1800 99 22 11
For further information about Single Person Aerial Work Platform visit Millsom Materials Handling at http://www.millsom.com.au
Use the Industry Update e-mail feature below and one of the Millsom Materials Handling team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Innovators, Manufacturers & Distributors Of Materials Handling Equipment.