Diploma of Purchasing BSB51507
Improve purchasing decisions and gain recognition for your procurement competence
Moving from Purchasing to Procurement requires professionals to understand the broader process of acquiring goods and services - from identifying needs and appraising options to completing service contracts and making critical ‘make or buy’ decisions. This nationally accredited Diploma of Purchasing provides learning and skills around these more strategic, managerial competencies and is ideal for people forging a career in the areas of supply, purchasing, procurement, tendering or contract management.
The apicsAU Diploma of Purchasing is comprised of nine units especially selected for practitioners in the supply chain field.
- Develop, implement and review purchasing strategies
- Managing a supply chain
- Negotiate strategic procurement
- Managing supplier relationships
- Plan to manage a contract
- Manage contract performance
- Manage and monitoring business or records systems
- Manage risk
- Manage international purchasing