The VERSATILE DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM from TecQuipment
- VDAS® is a modern, cost-effective automatic data acquisition system for use with TecQuipment's teaching equipment.
- VDAS® is a digital system which is easy to set up, easy to use, fast and accurate.
- VDAS® gives real-time data capture, fast recording, calculation, charting and data export.
- VDAS® software can be installed free on multiple computers.
- VDAS® is a unique product, specially developed for education.
Bench-top VDAS interface unit (VDAS-B) with software
How VDAS Works
The output signals from VDAS®-compatible products connect to a VDAS® interface unit. This, in turn, connects to a computer. Students then use the comprehensive range of functions in the intuitive, user-friendly VDAS software to monitor, record and analyse their experiment data.
One interface unit can service many pieces of VDAS®-compliant equipment in a laboratory. There's a choice of either a frame-mounting (VDAS-F) or a bench-top (VDAS-B) interface unit. The functionality of both types of interface unit is identical: the two presentation formats are available to provide choice and convenience.
Setting up experiments is easy and connection straightforward. Additional transducers and industrial-standard sensors can also connect to the interfaces (for example digital displacement measuring devices, pressure sensors, flow meters and so on).
LOOK AT THE BENEFITS:
VERSATILE – can be used across a wide range of TecQuipment products
DATA – transforms raw data instantly which easily exports or creates graphs and tables
ACQUISITION – USB connectivity, multiple-source real-time data capture
SYSTEM – an expandable modular approach providing easy-to-use digital plug-and-play technology