- Happy Feet mats combine exceptional anti-fatigue performance with unique safety features.
- Most industrial anti-fatigue mats have exposed foam which soaks up water, greases and oils, and should only be used in dry areas.
- Happy Feet mats feature a dense rubber cushion encapsulated within solid, nitrile rubber to protect against deterioration and contamination. This
construction makes Happy Feet mats highly resistant to chemicals, animal fats and petroleum products.
- Happy Feet mats are also heel-resistant, so wear whatever shoes you like. These advantages result in more comfortable, better wearing, longer lasting mats.
- Happy Feet mats are static dissipative and safe for use in computer rooms and electrical part manufacturers.
- These anti-fatigue mats have nitrile rubber gripper backs to minimise mat movement and maximise safety.
- All Happy Feet mats are static dissipative.
Uses: Wet or dry areas
Compound: Solid Nitrile Rubber encapsulating rubber cushion core
Flammability: "A" Rating per MVSS 302
Edging: Safety bevelled on all four sides
Colours: Black or Black with Yellow Safety Border
Grip-Top No. 490
For wet work stations where maximum traction and/or scraping is crucial.
Texture-Top No. 491
for dry to damp work areas where traction is not
critical. Easy-to-clean surface.