Bestech Australia offers the SS-7 Series Linear Position Sensors used to measure the ram position of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders in industrial, mobile, or subsea applications. This new model features a no-magnet design, drastically reducing installation and cost of ownership without sacrificing accuracy specifications.
The sensors come in 4 versions: ME (embedded version), MR (port mount version), MHP (port mount 25mm hex housing) and SS-7 (subsea port mount), and fit into a gun-drilled cylinder similar to how a magnetostrictive sensor would be installed but without the counterbore necessary for the magnet.
• No magnet required
• SS-7 Series operates to a depth of 3600m
• Measurement range from 25 to 600 mm
• IEC IP-67 aluminum or stainless steel housing
• Contactless; no wearout
• 85oC operation (with 105oC option)
• DC voltage or current analog output
• SenSet™ Field Adjustable Scaling