SEW-EURODRIVE - Highest dynamics, precision and maximum torques in a compact design – these are the defining characteristics of the new powerful CMP servomotors.
Advantages of CMP Synchronous Servomotors - CMP Series:
- Highest dynamic properties
- Compact, powerful design
- Motors with low mass inertia
- Motors have high overload capacity, at least 4.5 x static torque
- High-quality concentricity properties
- Very quiet at all speeds, between 55 and 75 dBA
- Direct mounting of planetary servo gear units or helical-bevel servo gear units
Precision combined with dynamic and powerful performance in a particularly compact design – those are the defining characteristics of the new CMP servomotors.
The lengths of the motors have been optimized, allowing them to be used in small spaces.
The new and highly dynamic servomotors round off the CMP servomotors offered by SEW-EURODRIVE in the lower torque range: Static torques from 7.1 Nm to 0.5 Nm are available with three CMP motor sizes and a total of eight motor levels.
The latest in winding and magnet technology gives the CMP servomotors a low mass inertia despite their optimized performance. The result is a motor system with highest the possible dynamic characteristics.
More Information on CMP Synchronous Servomotors - CMP Series: