The AV500 is an innovative 2D image-based reader setting a new paradigm for logistic applications with high speed transportation systems on all conveyor sizes, airport baggage handling systems, as well as static reading applications. With a high resolution 5 MP sensor, image acquisition at 32 frames per second, dynamic or adjustable focus, and multiple lens options, the AV500 reader creates a new optical standard for unattended data capture solutions. Continuous frame acquisition, no-flashing white or red integrated illumination, and colored spot indicators make AV500 reader the unprecedented solution for operator attended applications, as manual object presentation in overhead scanning mode or manual conveyor loading.
. 5 MP image sensor, 32 FPS.
• Patented dynamic or adjustable focus system offering extended depth of field.
• Continuous, no-flashing white or red illumination.
• Region Of Interest Windowing for higher frame rate.
• Next generation decode algorithm for outstanding decoding capability on 1D, 2D, Stacked, or Postal symbologies.
• Gigabyte Ethernet and SyncNet high speed connectivity.
• PackTrack capability for closer item spacing.
• Multiple format image saving from full definition to a highly compressed .jpg.
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read feedback.
• Dual laser aiming for ease of installation.
• e-GENIUS browser based interface compatible with any kind of operating system and hardware platform including PC’s and Tablet.
• Extreme Industrial grade: IP65 for harsh environments with 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 ºF operating temperatures.