The Matrix 220 imager is the most compact image based barcode reader for top performance with the highest flexibility. It is the ideal imager reader for Electronics, Automotive, Packaging and Document Handling applications.
Designed for superior performance thanks to a 1.2 MPixel high resolution sensor and a new multicore image processing platform, the Matrix 220 imager is perfect for reading barcodes marked with DPM (Direct Part Marking). It offers in a single model the polarized and diffused light options resulting in optimal illumination on any type of surface. The white, red and blue lights and the high powered illuminators models are capable of solving a huge variety of applications with the best perfomance. The electronic focus control allows easy remote job changing during assembly line reconfiguration with extreme reading flexibility. With its outstanding performance, the Matrix 220 imager delivers a high performance/price ratio offer in the Datalogic portfolio.
• Ultra-compact dimensions and rotating connectors for easy integration and installation in tight spaces
• Industrial grade electronic focus on all models for extreme reading flexibility
• New All-In-One DPM illuminator. Red and blue-light polarizing filter and diffused illuminator on one model for many applications needs and strong DPM reading performances
• Top performing High Power Illuminators models for challenging high speed applications
• New multicore image processing platform excellent for high speed applications capable of reading up to 2 mils code resolution
• Hardware Acceleration to speed up algorithms and improve decoding capabilities
• Power over Ethernet option, onboard PROFINET IO and ETHERNET/IP for industrial connectivity
• Extreme industrial grade IP65 and IP67 ratings for harsh environments, -10 to 50 ºC/14 to 122 ºF operating temperature, new flexible cables suitable for robotic arms applications
• ESD and Anti-YAG protection as front cover accessory for extreme flexibility and optimized stock