BeanAir® ProcessSensor Series are wireless sensors are suitable for connecting to analog sensors and wireless sensors cane be used for industrial process control, remote machine monitoring in isolated site, technical building management, and environmental and sustainable studies.
Wireless data acquisition system dedicated to analog sensors is developed as an alternative where remote monitoring and control are required. Wireless data acquisition system can accept inputs from various transducers and transfer data wirelessly to an access point within the radio range. The wireless data logger integrated with rechargeable battery t that ensures when the external power fails.
- High accuracy;
- Ultra-low power radio technology;
- Unipolar or bipolar voltage measurement and current loop measurement;
- Watertight aluminium enclosure IP66;
- Embedded logger up to 1000,000 measured values;
- Integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger;
- Antenna diversity concept for excellent radio link (1Km).