USB based 16 Channel 16 Bit 1MHz multifuntion DAQ units. Includes up to 8 Thermocouple inputs, high speed 24 bit DIO, 2 timer outputs and 4 32 bit counters with optional 2 or 4 16 bit 1Mhz analog outputs. Expansion module adds 48 single ended or 24 differential analog inputs.
USB-1616HS series features:
• 16 single-ended / 8 differential analog inputs (64/32 using the AI-EXP48 expansion module)
• 16-bit resolution
• 1-MHz throughput rate
• 7 programmable input ranges from ±100 mV to ±10 V full scale
• Any analog input can measure voltage or thermocouples—any TC type on any channel
• Over-sampling mode, including line-cycle rejection for ultra stable TC and low-level voltage measurements, even in the presence of AC power line noise
• Two 16-bit, 1-MHz analog outputs (USB-1616HS-2 only)
• Four 16-bit, 1-MHz analog outputs (USB-1616HS-4 only)
• 24 Digital I/O bits
• 4 MHz throughput for digital I/O and counter input data
• 4 counter inputs capable of measuring frequency, period, pulse width, or quadrature encoders up to 20 MHz
• 2 timer outputs
Synchronous I/O - all analog inputs, analog outputs, digital I/O and counter/timer I/O can occur synchronously, resulting in precise time correlation among all I/O.
Low latency control outputs capable of responding to inputs in as fast as 2 µs.