The CR200 data logger model is our smallest logger specifically designed for basic applications on a budget. Its input channel configuration and small size is optimal for projects requiring only one or two sensor measurements. While only a basic logger, the CR200 series still measures many parameters, including - Barometric Pressure, Precipitation, Snow Depth, Soil Moisture, Solar Radiation, Temp & RH, Water Level & Quality and Wind Speed & Direction.
The CR200 is the "base" model in the CR200 data logger series, the CR211 logger carries on-board, spread spectrum radios in 922 MHz frequency range (frequencies outside of Australia are available on request). The added benefit of the CR200 system is the compact size - when paired with an ENC200 enclosure and the small 16869 battery, the packaged CR200 has a deployment size of only 15cm (6 inches) by 18cm (7 inches).
Applications & Industries of CR200 Series Data Logger Include - Environmental & Agricultural Monitoring, Meteorology, Hydrology, Aquaculture & Mining.
Features of CR200 Series Data Logger -
• Ideal where only a few sensors will be measured
• Stores 32000 data points (non-volatile)
• 6 Kbyte program storage (non-volatile)
• Data format is table-based
• Available operating systems: PakBus®
• Software support offered in SCWin 2.0, PC400, or LoggerNet 3.x
Specifications of CR200 Series Data Logger
• A/D converter: 12 bit
• Scan rate: once per second (max)
• Single-ended analog channel: 5, individually configured
• Analog voltage range: 0 to +2500 mV
• Measurement resolution: 0.6 mV
• Excitation channels: 2, programmable for either +2.5 or +5 volts
• Switched battery port: 1
• Pulse count channels: 2
• Control ports: 2
• Battery voltage range: 7 to 16 Vdc
• On-board 12 Vdc lead acid battery charger
• Communications: RS-232