Global Spill Control’s brand new range of Flammable Safety Storage Cabinets not only comply with the Australian Standard AS1940-2004, but are set apart from the crowd by their ability for either door to close (no longer does one door have to close before the other), they are forkliftable if that leg option is chosen and having replaceable panels if one is damaged.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS1940-2004 “The storage and handling of flammable and combustible goods”
- Have 4 different leg options for sitting on floor.
- Units are Fully Forkliftable.
- Self-closing, two point lockable doors.
- Integral vents with flash arrestors.
- Integral spill containment sump.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Strong adjustable shelving that allows free air movement.
- Appropriate warnings and safety signage, prominently located.
- Earth grounding point.
- Replaceable panels are available, if damaged.
- SCF250B – 250L Flammable Storage Cabinet
- SCF160B – 160L Flammable Storage Cabinet
- SCF100B – 100L Flammable Storage Cabinet