The First Aid Rescue Cage has been designed in strict accordance with Australian Standard AS 1418.17 for rescue and evacuation on worksites where injured personnel need to be safely evacuated.
- Suitable for use with a standard rescue stretcher
- Can transport up to 6 personnel
- Full height, outward opening gate for easy stretcher access
- Fully enclosed mesh cage for extra safety and protection in emergency situations
- Seat fitted to accommodate non-stretcher personnel
- Fitted with 8 safety harness anchor points and internal hand rails
- Supplied with rated lifting chains
- Fork pockets provided for transport purposes only
- Work performed in this cage shall be limited to special tasks of short duration
- Load test certificate, risk control measure documents, work cover registration and comprehensive instructions supplied
- Zinc painted
|WLL (kg)||Dimensions (mm)||Unit Weight (kg)|
NOTE: Type WP-FA-QLD has been designed and registered to comply with the QLD Tower Crane Code of Practice 2017.