GORBEL MONORAIL CRANES
Safetech have released a new range of Gorbel Monorail cranes that provide all of the well recognised features and benefits of the Gorbel workstation cranes in a monorail.
Monorails are the perfect solution when you are looking for true linear movement. Our systems can be readily adapted for more sophisticated applications with the addition of extra tracks, curves, switches, and interlocks that can be easily integrated into a total system. The pre-engineered modular designs offer the ultimate in flexibility, in layout, and in design for your manufacturing facility. Capacities are available from 75 - 2000 kgs.
- Capacities up to 2000 kgs. with multiple track profiles and spanning capabilities
- Pre-engineered modular kit designs for easy expansion and relocation
- Enclosed track design helps keep out contaminants and dust
- Cold rolled steel with high strength, low weight per foot ratio for smooth rolling surface for reduced rolling resistance
- Versatile, and can perform a wide variety of material handling functions
- Economical enough to be devoted to individual work stations
- Ease of installation for reduced installation time & costs
- Can increase worker satisfaction
- Encourages safe work practices
- Rapid return on investment through increased productivity
- Designed for applications with lighter loads (less than 2000 KGs.)
- Parts Assembly
- Palletising loads
- Injection Moulding
- Warehouse loading docks
- Process Equipment Maintenance
- Truck Service Centers
WHY BUY SAFETECH GORBEL CRANES?
Industry's Best Warranty - 5 years on Manual and Motorized Cranes!
Ease of Installation - We build and assemble all components with jigs and fixtures to ensure easy installation
Ease of Operation - This helps reduce operator injuries and increase your company's productivity
Versatility - Modular design allows for easy relocation and incorporation into other Gorbel crane systems
Safety - All cranes are pre-engineered for powered hoist operation - with a factor of 15% of the jib capacity for the combined weight of the hoist and trolley and an additional factor of 25% of the jib capacity for the impact of powered hoists.