Work Station Jib Cranes are ideal substitutes for heavy I-Beam Jib Cranes. They are designed to service circular areas and support tool balancers, air balancers, vacuum lifters and hoists.
- Capacities from 50 kg to 500 kg., Spans up to 4.8m.
- Freestanding 360° rotation.
- Wallmounted 200° rotation.
- Usually bolted directly to existing floor without special foundations.
- Utilise enclosed track for the boom assembly for easier rotation than traditional I-beam jibs.
- Feature a retaining pin through the pivot pin to help resist accidental upward dislodgment of the boom assembly.
- Include hoist trolley.
- Roller bearings provide unsurpassed ease of movement.
Jib Cranes - Freestanding or Floor Mounted
They incorporate a vertical mast fixed to the floor and a horizontal boom along which a hoist trolley can travel and rotate about the mast to provide coverage over a circular work area
Jib Cranes - Wall Mounted
As above, except that the boom rotates on a pivot fixed to the wall of a building. Wall mounted jibs provide coverage over a semi-circular work area.
- Circular areas not sufficiently covered by a main crane
- Supporting tool balancers, air balancers, hoists, vacuum lifters and welding wire feed