The latest Aqueous MK2 10-litre hot water systems are designed to provide domestic, commercial, hospitality and industrial users with near-instant hot water while saving time, energy, water and frustration.
The Australian-designed 10L Aqueous MK2 reduces wastage of both water and energy by having the heater located under the sink, close to the point of use. The Aqueous MK2 comes with WaterMark accreditation, which means that it passed extensive tests and requirements regarding its suitability for safely supplying water for human consumption.
Domestic and commercial building owners throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific typically waste a lot of time, water and energy when turning on the hot tap and waiting for hot water to arrive from remotely located big tanks, which can be five or more metres away. This is wasteful of energy and water – not to mention frustrating when users must wait ages to serve up water needed for regular daily tasks such as washing and cooking.
The Aqueous MK2 can act as a supplementary heater, which ensures that the water that comes out is instantly hot so that there's no lag time while the main heater kicks in.
Innovative features of the Aqueous Mk 2 water heater include:
- Durable outer case with service and inspection points
- SPCC (high commercial quality) steel and enamel tanks
- Single weld line for extended life. Single line welding offers optimum protection for pressure vessels
- Inlet/outlet tubes welding inside and out for durability, as well as both being enameled
- Polyurethane insulation for high-efficiency heat retention
- Thermal cutout and run-dry protection for safety
- Combination pressure relief valve and non-return valve
- Incoloy 840 heating element for rapid heating and energy efficiency
- Floor or wall-mounted operation
- Suitable for under-sink use, as well as caravan, recreational vehicle, horse float, food vans and similar