The Australian designed and approved Duoetto MK2 offers selectable temperatures between 30-75ºC on 240v and up to 70°C on 12v so that you can shower, wash, cook, clean and enjoy abundant hot water.
The Duoetto MK2 10-litre water heater also brings the comfort, cleanliness and convenience of hot water and showers to RV vehicles used on remote industrial and resources worksite markets as COVID restrictions ease but employers need to ensure hygiene and safety.
Australia’s Aus J Hot Water Solutions, headed by designer and company Managing Director Jay King, aims its tough, Australian-designed compact and durable water at Australian and global RV, caravan, camping, marine and work sites where mains power is not always available.
The MK2 has a number of upgrades on the previous version, designed to give the new water heater even greater quality, durability and longevity than the original, which has become OEM equipment on major campers in Australia and in export markets including South Africa and the US because of its functionality and reliability in service over a wide range of use and climatic conditions. Upgrades include
- An Incoloy 840 heating element, which gives superior corrosion resistance and is designed for optimum use in extreme environments and temperatures.
- A single weld line tank for a sturdier construction, reduced water leakage and extended product life.
- Polyurethane insulation to maintain temperatures and reduce energy consumption. This is an environmentally harmonious CFC-free material.
- SPCC steel and enamel tank for improved corrosion resistance
- Digital temperature control for ease of control and readability, fully adjustable from 30-70 deg C
Drawing a miniscule 4.2 amps at 240V (1000w) and 25 amps at 12v (300w), the 409 x 262 x 267mm Duoetto MK2 retains the strengths of its predecessor, including:
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS/NZS 3350.1.1:2002 and with WaterMark certification to Australian Standard AS/NZS 3498:2009
- Adjustable thermostat on 240V up to 75 degrees C
- Durable outer case with service and inspection points
- The water heater connects to 12V DC power supply meaning there is no need for a generator, inverter or 240V power supply.
- Integrated magnesium sacrificial anode protects against galvanic corrosion and extends the life of the water heater.
- Thermal cutout
- Over-heat protection
- Combination brass pressure relief valve