A proven performer for truck loading and unloading. Ideally suited for packaging, shipping and flexible assembly lines. The optional Impact Support Section is recommended for high impact receiving applications.
- Self tracking - Cartons follow the twists and turns of the conveyor path without using engineered curves
- Adjustable height - Adjustable locking bolts to raise or lower the conveyor bed height. Heavy duty square tubing legs for longer service life
- 38mm side plates - Aluminium alloy construction features a ribbed design for added durability. Assembled with bolts and lock nuts
- Structural steel support - Channel steel spans the entire conveyor width for unequalled strength
- Castors with brakes - 127mm x 38mm swivel castors roll easily. Castor brakes lock both wheel and swivel simultaneously while the conveyor is in use
- Adjustable height - Standard adjustable range is from 720mm to 1000mm, 150mm castor option adds 23mm to conveyor height to make adjustable range from 743mm to 1023 mm
- Axle centres - When expanded, the distance between axle centres is 127mm. Optional 76mm and 102mm axle centres are available. Optional axle centres affect compacted conveyor length. Call our Sales Team for assistance
- Extended lengths - These conveyors are available in any length. If your application requires a length not listed in the above chart, call our Sales Team for assistance
- Package Stop - Stops cartons at the end of the conveyor and drops down when not needed.
- Impact Support Section - Built into the conveyor. Offers extra support to handle punishing conditions.
- Connect Brackets - Easily connects two or more conveyors to span greater distances.
- Axle Centres - Optional 76mm and 102mm axle centres are available for small package applications