Join veteran Toyota Japan factory manager Akinori Hyodo for this outstanding two-day Lean Leadership Master Class focused on the Toyota Production System and Kaizen Culture. Learn how Toyota and other leading Japanese companies have sustained a lean culture over decades, and learn the fundamentals for implementing lean within your own operations.
Hyodo Sensei enjoyed a 37 year career within Toyota Japan, spending 13 years within the All Toyota Kaizen Development Team and managing the factory responsible for the production of the Toyota HiAce vehicle.
Hyodo Sensei will share his experience to help Australian and New Zealand companies to implement and sustain a culture of continuous improvement. The course includes a facility tour and analysis at a local company in each city.
- Toyota Production System principles and application
- Continuous improvement culture
- Role of top management and development of human assets
By participating in this training you will:
- Understand the core philosophy and tools of the Toyota Production System
- Understand the benefits of a lean culture
- Learn how to implement lean practices within your operations
The Lean Leadership Master Class is run as part of Shinka Management's Kaizen Foundation Series. Other topics include 5S, Standard Work and Visual Management.
Up-coming course dates:
Auckland – 16-17 February 2016 (Sold Out)
Brisbane – 18-19 February 2016
Adelaide – 22-23 February 2016
Perth – 24-25 February 2016
To learn more and register visit: