ADLINK introduces its latest COM Express Type 6 modules to fulfill the needs of size, weight, and power (SWaP)-constrained edge computing applications. ADLINK’s cExpress-WL modules feature the 8th generation Intel® Core™ and Celeron® processors (formerly codenamed Whiskey Lake-U) with up to 4 cores and up to 64GB memory capacity, offering edge computing applications uncompromising performance and responsiveness despite SWaP constraints. The cExpress-WL is suited for applications such as data acquisition and analysis, image processing, and 4K video transcoding and streaming at the edge.
• 8th Gen quad/dual-core Intel® Core™ Processors
• Up to 64GB Dual Channel non-ECC DDR4 at 2133/2400MHz
• Two DDI channels, one LVDS (opt. 4 lanes eDP), one opt. VGA, supports up to 3 independent displays
• Up to eight PCIe lanes, GbE
• Up to three SATA 6 Gb/s, four USB 3.1 Gen2 and four USB 2.0
• Supports Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA) functions
• Extreme Rugged operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C (optional)