GT Series High Performance Turning Center Adopt Revolutionary Design Concepts in Rigidity, Accuracy and Performance.
Ultra-stable and Highly Rigid Box type Base Structure
- New box type base structure provides unmatched rigidity under heavy turning conditions and superb dampening effect for improved machining stability and accuracy.
- The oversized spindle structural design compliments the high torque spindle motor to provide exceptional turning and milling results that outperforms its competition.
- A complete thermal control system is implemented to min.imize structural distortion and provide the best machining accuracy.
- Optional 12 stations servo driven VDI turret with live tooling function is designed and manufactured by YCM, which enables complex mill-turn operation in a single operation.
Series Ideal Structural Rigidity and Design
- High Productivity Enhancements
- Automatic Tool Length Measurement
- Automatic Bar-feeder System
- Automatic Parts Catcher and Transfer System
Versatile Tailstock Design
The tailstock is supported by hardened and ground boxed ways that is structurally one-piece with the machine base, which ensures best structural rigidity.
The oversized quill supports heavy work pieces while maintaining machining accuracy.
Optional live-center quill is ideal for high-speed, high production environment.
Oversized hardened and ground box ways, ballscrew and bearings are essential
requirements for enhancing the axial and radial cutting rigidity.
High torque spindle motor provides the necessary power for roughing operation
on tough material at low spindle speed.
The GT series is ideal for high productivity turning or milling with exceptional speed, power, and capacity.
Heavy-duty Spindle Design and Durable Hydraulic Chuck
- High quality chuck with powerful hydraulic system ensures machining rigidity and accuraacy.
- Pressure sensors are added to hydraulic system for monitoring clamping force of chuck, assuring the proper clamping of heavy parts.
Unique Quill-type Spindle Cartridge
All spindles are strictly assembled in temperature controlled room, and proven through rigorous run-in test to assure highest quality and reliable. The unique quill-type spindle cartridge are designed for easy maintenance and repair if necessary.
High Precision Bearings Deployed
Oversized dual roller spindle bearings are used in both front and rear of the spindle to provide optimal spindle rigidity that is capable of handling 10mm cutting depth on hard material.
Comprehensive Thermal Control System
- The spindle headstock is symmetrically designed with radial confi guration for best heat reduction.
- Reinforced ventilation are located through out the spindle head to minimize thermal growth.
- Effective exhaust fan are installed on the spindle headstock to efficiently remove the heat generated from long running hours.
- High performance piston pump and radiation system are added to control the temperature of hydraulic oil, which min.imizes the thermal impact of hydraulic system.
- Isolated coolant tanks elimin.ate the effect of high coolant temperature after long running hours, which reduces structural deformation.
- Spindle motor sits outside of the machine base to isolate the heat generated from spindle motor after long operations.
- Low heat generated work lamp is installed to minimize temperature impact..
Powerful Mining Capability
- Installed with YCM own servo driven VDI turret with live tooling and full C-axis contour control.
- The rigidity of GT series is demonstrated through wide range of complex milling functions that enhances the productivity and versatility of GT series.
- The ultra high-speed servo driven turret with all stations live enables the GT series to undertake complex machining requirements.
Visit our website to download a product brochure.