SHERATON training lathe includes additional safety features for teachers, learners and Operators.
A top quality, value packed yet economical unit.
Ideal for engineering colleges, training centres, schools, toolrooms and general workshops.
SHERATON trainer is quality built to meet general needs for safety and versatile operation. Every machine has been rigorously teted for accuracy, safety, rough and fine finish operation, smootheness and low noise levels.
- 16 spindle speeds in geometric prodessive selection from 53 - 2000rpm.
- Universal gearbox allows easy selection of a comprehensive range of metric, Whitworth, modular and D.P threads with simple to use, conversion change gears.
- D1-4 camlock spindle nose or DIN 55027
- Feed rod fitted with safety overload clutch
- Easy longitudinal & cross feed change by push/pull plungers on apron
- Totally enclosed, oil bath, universal gearbox.
- Chip guards on chuck and tool post.
- Heavy cast bed, wotj advanced rib design, for greater, more durable accuracy.
- Optional single phase motor is avaliable.
- Optional variable speed modles 40 - 2500 rpm
Visit our website to download a product brochure.