Keystone offer a large range of battery and coin cell holders & battery contacts for various mounting requirements.
Coin Cell Retainers are designed for memory back-up and stand-by applications, these contacts permit quick and easy coin cell replacement and installation. Eliminating "soldered-in" cells, computer, video, telecommunication and similar PCB based product users now have a reliable, "no tools required" method for changing batteries.
Coin Cell Holders have the following design advantages:-
- Low profile for high density packaging
- Reliable spring tension contacts assure low contact resistance
- Retains battery securely to withstand shock and vibration
- Rugged construction, light weight
- Unique notched battery slot assures quick and easy battery insertion and replacement
- Compatible with vacuum and mechanical pick & place systems
- Base material UL rated 94V-0. Impervious to most industrial solvents
- THM "air-flow" design pattern enhances air circulation around battery
- SMT "flow-hole" solder tail design for increased solder joint strength.
- Clearly marked polarities to help guard against improper insertion
BATTERY SPRING & BUTTON CONTACTS are....
- Economical and reliable contacts are ideal for molded cases with self contained battery compartments
- Single and dual contact designs available for "A", "AA", "AAA", "AAAA" & "N" size batteries
- "Solder tab" design for either wire lead or PC mounting
- Unique spring contacts adjust to variations in battery lengths
- Reliable spring contacts assure low contact resistance and a dependable connection
- Space saving, economical, excellent mechanical construction