Flexible conduit in PVC from Heyco Products Inc. is U.L. certified.
The flexible conduit range from Heyco comes in trade sizes 1/4" thru 2". For use with Nylon Heyco-Flex Connectors - Snap-in, Straight or Sweep styles.
- Resists corrosion, oil and water.
- Maximum flexibility; can be used in extremely tight quarters.
- Temperature ratings: 70°C (160°F )
- Smooth inside for easier wire pulling.
- Light weight and lower installed cost.
- Quick installation; cuts with utility knife or PVC cutter.
- Integral rigid and flexible PVC construction.
- Ideal for fiber optic cable protection.
Suitable for use in high vibration or flexing applications:
- Automotive Equipment
- Computers and Peripherals
- Fiber Optics
- Lab Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Processing Control and Monitoring Equipment
- White Goods
- Passes submersion test of 70 PSI.
- Mounting Brackets are also available