Veederline Pty. Ltd. - Greystone’s Carbon Monoxide (CO) detectors provide unsurpassed accuracy, reliability,and selection. CO Detector Environmental, industrial and commercial indoor Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas detector. Available in both a space and duct mount version.
Application of Greystone’s Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors: To sense and transmit to any compatible electronic analog control, DDC/PLC controller or automation system for the control of ventilation equipment.
Features of Greystone’s Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors:
- Setup/calibration fully menu driven (requires LCD option)
- 0-300ppm for electrochemical (5%), 0-500ppm for electrochemical (3%).
- Electrochemical sensing elements
- Optional on board relays with field adjustable trip point.
- Optional LCD for displaying PPM level and menu options.
- Powered by either AC or DC source with no change to circuit required.
- Choice of three field adjustable analog output signals, linearized over full range.
- Modbus communication option.
- Field replaceable calibrated sensor module