The Blow Moulding Machines - Linear System | SIPA - SFL2 Series has the capacity to produce up to 30 litre stackable PET containers.
SIPA have developed a two stage solution for the production of light weight bulk containers with a simple design that allows the bottles to be stacked on top of one another. The containers are transparent and eco friendly and are currently being used for edible oil products but can also be used for bulk food, beverage and chemical containers.
Other applications include 'one way' lightweight water bottles for the HOD market and non returnable beer kegs.
The all electric Blow Moulding Machines - Linear System | SIPA - SFL2/2 can be configured with two blow moulding cavities for the production of containers of up to 30 litres with a neck finish up to 80mm dia. Maximum output on a Blow Moulding Machines - Linear System | SIPA - SFL2/2 with two cavities is 2,000b/p/h.
The machine can also produce a PET handled container with a in-line post mould handle insertion system and is easily adapted for in-line filling thereby avoiding costly warehousing of empty containers.
Highlights of the new 'all electric' Blow Moulding Machines - Linear System | SIPA - SFL2 Series include:-
- Continuous preform feeding system, similar to the SFR rotary technology where the preforms are fed via an in-feed star wheel. The star wheel and counter guides can be changed in less than 5 minutes when the preforms changes.
- Innovative preform heating ventilation through lamps; high contribution of radiating energy with low thermal inertia and higher heating process consistency
- Servo driven stretch rod system
- Servo driven pitch-change preform transfer
- Electrically driven toggle clamp with a high clamp speed opening and closing times
- Air recovery system (ARS) for low energy consumption
SIPA are represented in Oceania by HBM Plastics & Packaging Technologies.