You've got options.
Hydraulic hose varies in weight, size, temperature ratings, reinforcement layers, working pressures and flexibility.
- Extremely High Pressure: EnviroFluid® spiral wire hose has a constant working pressure rating per hose size (3,000-6,000 psi (20,684 kpa – 41,369 kpa) and 3/8" to 2" ID (9.53 to 50.80 mm)).
- High Pressure: Long-lasting, high impulse life, wire braid reinforced hydraulic hose offers constant pressure, flexibility and ½-bend radius rating in a range of sizes, pressures and temperature ratings.
- Medium Pressure: Designed to meet standard SAE and European Norm specifications, these hoses cover a range of pressures and temperatures.
- Low Pressure: Consider global MegaVac®, the world's first flexible, ½-bend radius, high temperature return line hose, with excellent vacuum ratings and sizes up through 4½" ID (114.30 mm).
- M-XP™ Million Impulse: This revolutionary hose combines the flexibility of wire braid construction with the strength and performance of spiral wire reinforcement. Tested at 1,000,000 impulse cycles (at 100°C), this economical option handles 4,000-psi (27,579 kpa), high-impulse applications in all sizes.
View our website to view the catalogue of our available products.