The AD4821 is a Measurement & Control system rolled into the one compact package.The AD4821 can display and control a maximum of twelve (12) storage vessels/silos.
Features of AD-4821 Measurement & Control System:
- Display: Colour 5.7" LCD Touch Panel, Waterproof to IP65
- CPU board: CPU SH4, OS RT-Linux, SD RAM 64MB, Flash Memory 64MB
- Accuracy: 8,000,000 Resolutions @ 4.66 nV/minimum per count
- Update Speed: Selectable sampling rate from 6.25 t/sec up to 1920 t/sec
- Standard interfaces: LAN (Ethernet 10Base-T), RS-232C/422/485, USB, RUN output
- I/O board installation: 4 Available expansion slots (Load cell input, Analog I/O, Pulse input, Digital I/O, Relay output, Etc).
- Power: AC85V-250V 50/60Hz approx. 30VA
- Unit size: 192mm W x 144mm H x 191mm D
Display of AD-4821 Measurement & Control System
With the integrated development environment tool (MC Ladder), you can customize or build a screen display of your own design to track the status of your task. Merely by selecting the tools in MC Ladder, you can design the optimal display panel for easy to read operability, incorporating panel switches and meters, lamps or trend graphs.
Equipped with an STN color liquid crystal touch panel. Offering excellent visibility and operability with its 5.7 inch (320 x 240 dots) size, with a brightness life of around 75,000 hours (half life) it also provides sound durability. And, because it is waterproof (IP-65) it can also be washed clean by water.
Rear (Board Application) of AD-4821 Measurement & Control System
Connects to any kind of network or transmission device via its transmission interface (LAN, RS-232C/422/485, USB, RUN output), equipped as standard. Up to 4 interface boards can be installed on the I/O board application part. Up to 4 channels of analog I/O interface board (or 8, depending on type) modules can be loaded, enabling a compact design suitable for a large scale system. Its line up of many DI/DO boards and relay boards for control and transmission, in combination with the I/O module means it can be used in a wide range of measurement and control applications.