DOUBLE COLUMN HEAVY DUTY AUTOMATIC HORIZONTAL BANDSAWS
H·GA, H·A SERIES
Skillful engineering and imaginative design give every MEGA Band Saw exceptional cutting capacity.
- A completely automatic cutting cycle synchronized with an automatic bar-feed mechanism and stock clamping action provide accurate repetitive cutting
- An excellent blade tensioning system and guides keep the blade aligned and under constant load at all times.
- A hydraulically controlled cutting feed maintains a constant cutting rate regardless of the work piece cross section
- A power-driven brush continually flushed by a cutting fluid spout keeps the blade and saw guides free of chips for smoother cutting.
- A quick approach and normal feed rate selector are equipped to cause the blade to quickly descend into position.
- A "Cutting Piece Counter" is used to preset the number of cuts required during automatic operation.
- Two hydraulically operated vises, one a fixed front vise, the other an indexible traveling vise in the rear side.
- The hydraulically operated nesting fixture is designed for high production multiple sawing of stacked bars, small rounds, and tubes. The fixture contains vertical cylinders mounter on the index and front vises. It holds stacked work firmly to prevent vibration.
- A cutting length presetting device is built into the saw to preset the required cutting length of a workpiece during automatic operation. It is simply operated by means of a read-out digital device.
- Multiple stroke Preset Counter; when a cutting length of more than 16" is required, the number of strokes can be preset on this counter. The counter is capable of being set to a maximum of nine strokes 144" (3,600mm)
- Safety-Design - Every MEGA Band Saw is factory equipped with:
- Safety and thermal overload switches.
- Well guarded blades and wheel covers
- Saw Blade shuts off automatically when cutting is complete.
- Low voltage & zero voltage controls.
- A blade breakage sensor/motion detector provides automatic shutoff.
All MEGA NC cutoff machine GA series have been the best seller since their introduction into market/
For all models, input length and number of cuts data into the incorporated microcomputer with the easy-to-use keyboard, and the workpieces will be automatically cut into the pre-set lengths and the required numbers (upto 9 different courses available)
Special features for all Mega GA series bandsaws"
- Five-course setting of length & number of cuts. Cut-off length and the number of cuts can be set in five courses by simple key operation. Total five courses cutting data are shown on the LED display at the same time. The current number of cuts is indicated by blinking signal lights.
- Automatic kerg loss compensation. The microcomputer permits automatic setting of multiple index including kerf loss in long-length cutting. No need for troublesome calculating procedures.
- Automatic fault finding (err. signals). The sophisticated selfdiagnosis system contantly monitors the internal state of the computer. Should a failure occur, machine operation will be stopped and the error number of defective position is indicated.