FB PAK BAG FILLING MACHINE , FB 242/B
FB 242 bag-filling machine is entirely made of steel and warm-painted metal
sections and with some elec- trogalvanized parts. Thanks to this machine, you
can save labour costs up to 60% and you can use different kinds of traditional
bags (eg. jute, paper, plastic etc.).
FB 242 bag-filling machine is a very useful machine as up to 10 bags, having
different dimensions, can be stored in its computer placed in the electric panel.
Thus, the changing of the bag size becomes extremely rapid.
The whole running system, controlled by a computer, enables the operator to
work in an easy ans safe manner. Operating instructions:
The operator places the bag to be filled directly in the feeding passage.
Then he presses the START CYCLE
button so as to start the following procedures:
· Filling (During the filling phase, a vibrating device starts working thanks to which a compact
· package can be obtained).
· Once this phase ended, the filled bag is conveyed to the closing station where an industrial machine
· performs a two-thread seaming. At the same time, a tag showing all the data concerning the
· packaged product can be placed sideways.
· At the end, by means of a special belt, the package is conveyed up to the palletizing
station. A computer-controlled self-diagnosis system shows, on an illuminated display, any failure, eg.
- No air - No thread.
Being very rapid, this machine can receive the product from:
- 2 combined bag-filling machines FB P/30
- 1 weighing machine Type COMPUTER-PACK
Thanks to the bag-filling machine Type FB 242 you can use bags whose weight ranges from 2.5 kg. to
25 kg as the bag conveyor belt can be adjusted in height.
Output: 10/12 BAGS per minute according to the weight of the bag to be filled.
Air consumption: 0.3 litres for each operating cycle (without the tagging device) and 1.1
litres for each ope- rating cycle (with the tagging device).
Power absorption: 4,6 Kw. Weight: 733kg.