Ferro-pak G15 is a water displacing, lubricant and rust preventative suitable for all metals.
It is a contact inhibitor which when applied to the metal surface forms a a highly polar microscopic Platelets a “fish scale” like structure which provides a soft but
virtually impenetrable moisture barrier.
- Ferro-pak G15 provides long term corrosion protection
- Is thermally stable -40◦c to + 260◦c without cracking, chipping, peeling or sagging
- Is thixotropic and therefore will not sag or run off. G15 holds onto sharp edges.
- Is UV resistant and has been tested for exterior exposure under adverse conditions and has passed such tests without failure
- Has good water displacing properties
- Can be used as a general purpose lubricant
- Does not stain metal surfaces
- The application of G15 on metal surfaces will nort impair welding arc or oxy-acetylene or affect weld strength
Available in 400gram aerosol, 20 litre and 200 litre drums.