With PSENbolt you have the safety switch, handle and bolt all in one. There is no need for a separate handle. There are a number of versions to choose from: with guard locking in conjunction with PSENmech or non-contact in conjunction with PSENcode.
...for safety gates in a rugged industrial environment
For safety gates that are difficult to adjust or in areas where safety gates are often opened and closed, protection must be provided against defeat and manipulation, but a long material service life must also be guaranteed.
This is what PSENbolt can do in conjunction with PSEN safety switches.
- Safe, complete solution comprising safety switch, handle and bolt in conjunction with Pilz evaluation devices
- Emergency release available as an option
- Simple installation thanks to standard assembly holes
- Robust, cost-saving solution
- Suitable for left and right-hinged gates
- For a rugged industrial environment
PSENbolt safety bolts are particularly suitable for safety gates that are difficult to adjust or in areas where safety gates are often opened and closed.
According to standard 1088, hazardous machine movements must be stopped when a guard is opened and a restart must be prevented. It must not be possible to either defeat (VDE 060) or manipulate (EN 1088) the guards.
For this reason PSENbolts are particularly suitable for applications in the following industries: