The Alere DDS ® 2 Mobile Test System is a handheld analyser for rapid screening for drugs of abuse in oral fluid.
The system provides the optimal combination of speed, ease of use, reliability and accuracy.
The analyser has been designed and developed to meet the high performance demands of law enforcement and challenging workplace environments, and is used internationally.
- The lightweight portable system operates in a wide range of environments, the analyser has the ability to perform 30-40 tests on battery and fits comfortably in the hand which offers the flexibility to perform a test outside office settings
- Quick turnaround time from sample collection to results on screen, the test time is only 5 mins.
- Utilizing a digital analyser for drug screening removes all subjectivity from results interpretation and minimises user error.
- The results will be stored in the memory and can be printed later if required. The internal memory of the system has the capacity to store 10,000 tests. Results are automatically stored and can be downloaded to a PC with the aid of data management system so makes it possible to keep a record of all the tests performed with date and time stamp for future reference.
- The simplicity of the device with on screen prompts and checks minimises training requirements, allowing fast implementation across teams for testing programmes with minimal training.
The performance of the Alere DDS ® 2 Mobile Test System has been independently verified by an AS4760:2006 accredited laboratory.