Most of the systems we install use a wet scrubber of one type or another. Wet scrubbers are designed to provide efficient contact between the polluted gas and a scrubbing liquid resulting in the liquid removing ("scrubbing") the pollutants from the gas stream.
- Use high pressure, high volume liquid flow to create the motive force
- High liquid to gas ratios
- Good for very low volume gas flows (e.g. tank vents)
- High turndown capability
- Good for very fouling service (no internals)
- High efficiency gas absorption achievable