BeanDevice® SmartSensor series contain tri-axial (AX-3D, AX-3DS, AX-3D Xrange) wireless accelerometers as well as single-axial and biaxial inclinometers (Hi-INC, Hi-INC Xrange).
These wireless sensors are perfect for dynamic measurement on embedded equipment for vibration analysis, movement detection, structural health monitoring (SHM) and inertial measurement.
With measurement ranges from ±2g to ±24g, BeanDevice® wireless accelerometers can reach a maximum wireless range (L.O.S.) of 390m and log up to 8 000 000 records in embedded data logger.They are fully calibrated sensor with ultralow power consumption <30µA (sleeping mode), and very low noise density at 45μg/√Hz. Rechargeable battery and watertight aluminium enclose IP66 ensures reliable operation for harsh industrial environment.
Wireless tiltmeters with integrated data logger Hi-INC and Hi-INC Xrange are also suitable for antenna positioning, flight test measurement, benchmark on car frame stability and etc. Mono-axial and biaxial models are available for ±15° and ±30° angle measurements.
BeanAir® SmartSensor Series are wireless accelerometers and clinometers with integrated data logger that stand out for their high performance in harsh industrial environment. Wide range of industrial protocols (Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII, OPC DA) on wireless sensors make a easy task to integrate to any IT environment.
- Innovative antenna diversity design improves the quality and reliability of a wireless link by 30%;
- MEMS technology;
- Triaxial wireless accelerometer, 1-/2-axis wireless clinometer with integrated data logger;
- Corrosion proof (black anodized);
- Watertight aluminium enclosure IP66;
- Embedded logger up to 8,000,000 measured records;
- Integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger;
- Antenna diversity concept for excellent radio link (1Km).