THE ROLE - Production Supervisor for manufacturer and packer of dry food ingredients, including seeds, grains, flour, nuts, herbs and spices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and overseeing production schedule, and reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Managing and working with existing production team, including staff rostering
- Overseeing use of production equipment and machinery and training production staff
- Maintaining food safety and HACCP systems, and overseeing cleanliness of production facilities
- Maintaining quality control over incoming goods and manufactured food ingredients
- Assisting with stock control and production planning
Qualifications and attributes:
- Previous experience in food manufacturing industry is essential
- Food safety and HACCP system knowledge and training
- Ability to work with and manage and supervise staff
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer literacy and experience with food production and packing equipment
Timings, remuneration and benefits:
Full time role, Monday to Friday, 8.00 – 5.00pm.
Annual salary of $70,000 plus superannuation.
10% staff discount from our retail store.
Resumes may be sent to email@example.com