Kelba’s KHC-CH counting scales will eliminate errors in manual counting of small parts and unnecessary repetition of high volume counting jobs.
The KHC-CH series comes with a maximum of 256 PLU’s in three different weighing capacities from 6kg x 0.2g, 15kg x 0.5g & 30kg x 1g.
They also include an RS232 data interface to communicate to an optional external printer if required.
Power supply is either by AC mains power or via its own internal rechargeable battery power for true portability.
To maximize the accuracy of the KHC-CH counting scale there are four adjustable feet and level bubble to ensure perfect operation. A large 290mm x 200mm weighing platter is included.
The Kelba KHC-CH will make your counting operations a simple task.
- Up to 1/30,000 display resolution
- Three six digit red LED displays
- Adjustable LED brightness
- 256 PLU pre set memory
- Full range tare, auto-zero tracking
- Adjustable feet
- Data accumulations by weight & quantity
- Digital calibration
- Counting by sample or unit weight setting
- Upper and lower quantity limitation
- Low battery and overload indication
- Large stainless steel platter
- With levelling bubble for accurate weighing
- RS232 data output for connection to optional external printer
Kelba is a specialist manufacturer and supplier of load cells, industrial weighing equipment and accessories.
Ph: 02 9476 4544