The West 6700+ is a fail-safe protection device to prevent damage to equipment or products. It will shut down a process when a preset temperature is reached and cannot be reset by the operator until the process has returned to a safe condition.
- 4 per second input sample rate
- Universal input
- HMI, 4 button operation, dual 4-digit LED display
- Plug-in output modules – install just the function needed
- Jumperless input configuration
- Auto-detection of installed output modules
- Improved PC configuration software
- Process alarms
- Construction/Enclosure: Rugged ABS Plastic housing
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Hawk, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.