Accuweigh’s Brisbane South branch installed weigh batching systems at Quik’nTuff’s Acacia Ridge plant in Brisbane.
The weigh batching systems are used for batching multiple ingredients into a slurry tank before mixing as a part of the manufacturing process of the company’s patented lightweight cement wall panels.
Accuweigh’s weigh batching systems utilize Rinstrum R420 batching controllers with full reporting functions, all fitted into a custom batching panel mounted in the factory.
The batching functions of each controller are:
• Weigh Batcher #1 monitors the weight of cement in the 12t silo scales using a low level alarm to warn the operators when the cement level is low
• Weigh Batcher #2 batches cement from a small hopper scale into the slurry tank
• Weigh Batcher #3 batches sand from a small hopper scale into the slurry tank
• Weigh Batcher #4 batches resin from a small hopper scale into the slurry tank
• Weigh Batcher #5 controls the volume of water which is added last and provides a final check of all batched ingredients in the slurry tank scales
Accuweigh is Australia’s largest industrial weighing company and has branches in all mainland states providing complete after sales service and support on all weigh batching systems and industrial weighing equipment.