Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) in partnership with Weber Sensors introduce the Smart Meter 4115.30sm Insertion Flow Meter. The calorimetric principle technology incorporated into the design of this insertion flow meter along with the application of the 1/7th insertion law, allows for accurate flow metering even at low flow rates.
It can measure flow of clean or dirty water, oil, glue, pastes, even wastewater and slurry. Because the smart meter does not contain any moving parts, such as paddlewheels or turbines, there is no risk of clogging or mechanical damage, the smart meter operates maintenance free. An optional hastelloy or titanium body construction is available for aggressive media.
- Accurate flow metering even at very low flow rates
- Linearized analog output for inter-facing with recorders, ratemeters, PLC's
- Easy insertion depth adjustment for pipes from 1.5" to 24" diameter
- Solid State design. No maintenance as there are no moving parts to stick or wear out
- Ideal for handling aggressive and hard to measure media
- Compact, rugged industrial design
- Minimal inventory requirements one smart meter fits all pipe sizes up to 24”
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Hawk, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.