- 1976 – Warehousing Equipment established – runs out of a freight forwarding company, STC in North Melbourne
- 1977 – Hako Werke appoints Warehousing Equipment as Australian distributor for its range of sweeping and scrubbing machines, following a visit from the Managing Director to Germany
- 1979 – Warehousing Equipment rents a warehouse in Duke Street, Abbotsford, inner suburb of Melbourne. Staff increased to four.
- Hako becomes major product line.
- 1986 – Purchases premises in Smith Street, Kensington. For the first time, the business was viewed by customers as one, which was here to stay.
- 1988 – Prestar Industries products purchased by Warehousing Equipment, beginning of the materials handling product line.
- Warehousing Equipment seeks major product diversification following Hako acquisition of a US company with an office in Australia.
- 1989 – Taylor Dunn Electric Vehicles added to the range
- Mid-1990’s – Warehousing Equipment’s stable of products includes world-wide brands such as Magliner, Bradshaw, Harlan, Prestar, Protema and Ruxxac, as well as housebrands WBL and Warequip.
- 1998 – Purchases premises in West Footscray, Melbourne, including showroom, mechanical workshop, fabrication shop, spray booth and warehouse.
- 2001 – New products include Voyager walkie stackers, Clax mobile trolleys, Rubbermaid plastic binware, trolleys and cleaning products.
- Mid Naughties – latest products include Hallins, Zallys, Xilin
- 2006 – Warebear is born
- Warequip’s Hire fleet is established
- 2007 – New management team lead by Regan Carr and Chris Johnson take over the company
- 2010 – P2GO range released expanding a variety of powered trolleys
- 2011 – Dane technologies powered product added to the comprehensive Warequip range.
- 2011 – 35th year celebration
Ph: 1800 337 711