Treotham Automation will be on stand 4907 demonstrating the wide applicability of product lines, that have helped the company change to a more appropriate name, during National Manufacturing Week at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre from May 27 to 30.
Treotham Automation now has international brand lines serving industries such as manufacturing, engineering, mining, heavy transport, dockyard and offshore platforms.
Many new product lines have been acquired in recent months including the Euchner range of safety switches for industry, Wiesel BaseLine linear drive unit with an integrated motor, Induktiv proximity sensors for wide ranging applications, Alpha HG+ right-angle gearhead that allows machine designers to solve longstanding inefficiencies associated with right-angle applications and the Elgo Z16 battery powered single axis standalone linear measuring system.
Treotham Automation will display a plethora of other products including cables, energy chains, relays, bearings, and conduits among other items encompassing brands of international status.
Among these are:
- Strategic lines of control products from Numericon
- Wenglor optoelectronic and inductive sensing and safety equipment
- PMA flexible conduits which have been developed to protect sensitive electrical cables and keep them tidy in most harsh environments
- Polymer bearings, which replace traditional steel rollers, from German company igus
- igus energy chains that protect and guide sensitive, expensive communications and power lines.
- Helukabel and Chainflex cables
- Ilme/Amphenol multipin connectors