Optimized sealing ring for better product properties
The suction pads SPK are ideal for handling objects with very rough or structured surfaces, such as checker plate, ornamental glass, pavers, natural stone, etc.
The robust and hard-wearing suction pads SPK have now been improved even further. The new sealing ring made of very flexible foam rubber (MOS) adapts itself optimally to structured surfaces.
The new highlights:
· One-piece annular sealing ring – without joints
· Sealing ring is positively clipped into the base plate
· Very flexible sealing ring made of foam rubber (MOS)
· Optimal sealing for safe handling
· Sealing ring can be changed quickly without tools
· Resistant to damage due to the one-piece design of the sealing ring
· Longer operating lifetime of the suction pad
These optimised suction pads are, of course, also available with integrated sensing valves (as accessory part) which detect whether or not the suction pad is covered by a workpiece. If no workpiece is present, the suction pad is deactivated in order to maintain the vacuum for other suction pads in the same circuit. The SPK-TV series is already equipped with sensing valves.
· Diameter 55 mm: SPK 55 MOS-15 G1/4-IG Article No. 10.01.01.12060
· Diameter 80 mm: SPK 80 MOS-15 G1/4-IG Article No. 10.01.01.12061
· Diameter 110 mm: SPK 110 MOS-15 G1/2-IG Article No. 10.01.01.12062
· Diameter 160 mm: SPK 160 MOS-15 G1/2-IG Article No. 10.01.01.12063
· Diameter 200 mm: SPK 200 MOS-15 G1/2-IG Article No. 10.01.01.12064
· Diameter 250 mm: SPK 250 MOS-15 G1/2-IG Article No. 10.01.01.12065
For more information contact Millsom Vacuum Components